Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sparkling's 3 Top Pins from Pinterest

So I have been pretty excited lately.  It seems that several of the things that I have made and pinned on Pinterest are receiving some attention!  I thought it would be fun to see the TOP THREE of my pins.  Let's take a look!

I have been writing this blog for several years.  Many times when I share a recipe with you, I also pin it on Pinterest.  This recipe for Redfish is my number one Repin of all of my items on Pinterest.  It usually receives a couple of pins per week.  I think maybe we should try this recipe again.  Don't you?  It is delicious!



Redfish Special


REDFISH SPECIAL

4 - redfish fillets
1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- all-purpose flour
5 tablespoons unsalted butter
6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

Sprinkle both sides of each redfish fillet with lemon pepper and dust with flour. Saute fillets in 3 tablespoons butter for 5 minutes, turning once. Preheat a separate, oven proof pan and add lemon juice, 2 tablespoons butter and sauteed fish. Pour butter from saute pan over fish and add garlic salt and Worcestershire. Broil 3 minutes without turning. Serve immediately.


The next pin is for a Valentine Wreath I made several years ago.  I find it very interesting that when I first posted it, nobody repinned it.  Now that everyone is looking for Valentine's ideas, it seems this is catching people's attention.  Go figure!

Valentine's Wreath




And the third among my popular pins is one that I did for Fall.  What makes me happy about all of these are they are all actually things that I made.  So exciting when you are able to share something that someone else will actually make too! 




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sparkling,
I love fish and that recipe sounds simple and delicious - and healthy.

The wreath and the fall arrangement are beautiful.